Electric Motor Repair Services in Toronto
Trustworthy Services and Affordable Prices
Our team at Electric Repair & Machine Co. has the ability to overhaul, rewind, redesign, and rebuild motors to your exact specifications. With industry experience and professional engineers in the industry, we have the capability to redesign a motor’s various components to meet your requirements. We also provide the proper materials to protect it against different atmospheres and environments.
We offer the following services:
- Electric motors: Our team specializes in AC/DC motor repair and sales. We service all makes and models of electric motors.
- Pump repair: We offer complete pump repair for all major pump manufacturers.
- AC motor repair: AC motor overhaul and rewinds.
- DC motor repair: DC motor repair, commutator machining, armature rewinding.
- Washdown treatment: To improve the longevity of machinery that undergoes frequent industrial washings, we perform a washdown treatment to seal surfaces.
- Preventative maintenance: We work with your maintenance team to establish a regular testing and analysis routine to avoid costly breakdowns down the road.
- On-site service: We provide on-site service to troubleshoot and assess the proper state of your equipment to determine whether it should be removed and repaired.
- Vibration testing: Vibration testing is performed to help determine the source of mechanical failure, which can be caused by such issues as an unbalanced rotor or failed bearings.
- Dynamic balancing: Our dynamic balancing service of rotating components can dramatically increase the life of your motor.
- Emergency response: We provide emergency after hours response assuring to return your call within 60 minutes.
Electric Repair & Machine Co. is committed to providing quality service and honest pricing. Our 150 years of combined experience on the shop floor and EASA membership make us an industry leader and a Toronto company you can trust. Call us at (416) 251-1015 to schedule a free estimate with one of our licensed millwrights or electricians.